skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
black coffee
January 27, 2009
CDG
Yay! I've found it, waiting for my flight listening to 'You'll be the leader' from De Staat, and still they kick ass.
2 comments:
Anonymous
February 9, 2009 at 3:48 PM
look good !!! ;)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Andrea Mircetic
February 10, 2009 at 5:22 AM
ha! after working in the evening while you were going out..
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(11)
►
August
(2)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(5)
Cleaning ladies
Brazilian wax
Subtropical
CDG
Who are you??
About Me
Andrea Mircetic
I'm a graphic designer who learns through experience, because of that I love to travel. I'll show you my work sometimes and write about how I see the things around me.
View my complete profile
look good !!! ;)
ReplyDeleteha! after working in the evening while you were going out..
ReplyDelete