This sweet woman travels 4 times a week 2 houers from outside of the city to clean my friends beautiful appartment. She works 4 days from 10h - 17h in this place, who knows where else. She asked me if I had some clothes to wash or iron, I just have to give it to her. She made me dinner while I was working. She has 2 girls and she's happy that they go to school because she didn't had this opportunity.
January 30, 2009
Cleaning ladies
This sweet woman travels 4 times a week 2 houers from outside of the city to clean my friends beautiful appartment. She works 4 days from 10h - 17h in this place, who knows where else. She asked me if I had some clothes to wash or iron, I just have to give it to her. She made me dinner while I was working. She has 2 girls and she's happy that they go to school because she didn't had this opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment